Once a prospective applicant decides to sign up for a program at EKGS Culinary Institute, he or she must meet the following criteria;
- Be able to read and write.
- Must have at least education up to high school level.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
Once any prospective applicant meets the above requirements, he or she has to follow these three steps.
- Submit a completed application form.
- Follow up on the result of the application either through phone, email or in person.
- Upon receipt of your letter of admission, you are advised to follow the enrollment procedures within the specified time in order to guarantee your admission status