- DURATION: 6 Weeks – 2 Months
- LEVELS: Basic(B) | Intermediate (I) | Advance (A) | Master (M)
- METHODS: EKGS
- CLASS TIMES: Morning | Afternoon | Weekend
- REGISTRATION FORM: GHC70.00
- COURSE FEES: Call to request Brochure
At EKGS Culinary Institute, our Cookery Arts Program offers the beginner the opportunity to become a fully-fledged Cookery Chef. The Cookery Art program also shows the result-oriented EKGS method, which consists of 25% lecture and demonstration and 75% practice and critique.
The Program wields a connection with its twin, the Pastry Arts program, which is why a completed graduate in both Pastry and Cookery Arts is well-equipped to be a Master Chef. The 6 weeks to 2 months program, encompasses the aspects of sauces, soups, salads, dishes under fish, meat and many more from both local and continental domains. The program over the years has attracted recognition from the top-notch cuisines, restaurants, and hotels across the length and breath of the nation.